May 1st 2015
This Policy applies to your use of our Website and any related services under the domain REWEAR.co (“Website”). By using or visiting the Website you agree to be bound by this Policy.
Information Collection and Use
- Information you provide when registering: When you create or reconfigure an account on REWEAR.co, you provide some personal information, such as your username, password, and email address. Some of this information, for example, your username, is listed publicly on our Website, including on your profile page and in search results. You are not obligated to enter any other personal information but it does enhance the Website experience.
- Additional profile information: You may provide us with additional information to make public, such as a short biography, your location, or a picture. You may allow us to access your address book so that we can help you find other REWEAR.co users you know. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Website, like when someone starts following you, or to send you marketing messages. You may unsubscribe from these messages by accessing your profile setting on the Website. If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. Providing the additional information described in this section is entirely optional.
- The items you find, love and the people you follow: REWEAR.co was designed to help you discover relevant shoppable fashion items and share your style. Most of the information you provide to us is information you are asking us to make public. This includes the items you find and love, the people you follow and the comments you write. These things are all public by default unless chosen otherwise.
- Links: REWEAR.co may keep track of how you interact with links to other websites, by redirecting clicks or through other measurements. We do this to help improve our Website, including advertising, and to be able to share aggregated click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
- Log Data: REWEAR.co receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. We automatically receive and records certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, REWEAR.co cookie information and information about the links you clicked and pages you have requested. REWEAR.co uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends, administer and optimize the Website to make content more relevant for you.
- Third party services: REWEAR.co uses several services provided by third parties to help us run the Website, such as hosting, blogs and Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information with your explicit consent, like when you enter a third party contest or promotion.
- Law and Harm: We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect REWEAR.co’s rights or property.
- Third party service Providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, like delivering email, or optimizing website load times. We may share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only if they agree to uphold the protections as outlined in these privacy policies.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public finds and loves, or the number of users who “Li” an item, click on a link, or viewed an item or profile.
Modifying Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of REWEAR.co, we provide you with login information to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
Our Policy Towards Children
The site is not directed to persons under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should email us. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our files.